- We have been endorsed by the many schools who return each year. http://t.co/LyBIrArb4X #outdoors Reply Retweet Favourite11 hours ago
- Experience unique and exciting #adventure activities to make you feel refreshed, alive & invigorated. http://t.co/LyBIrArb4X Reply Retweet Favourite13 hours ago
- If you're in need of professionals to collaborate with for an upcoming company activity, talk to us at Open Door Adventure. Reply Retweet Favourite16 hours ago
- Try this - http://t.co/6mSQzN9NNM - translate web pages, PDFs and Office documents. Reply Retweet Favourite19 hours ago
- Here's a little proverb: A good beginning makes a good ending. Reply Retweet Favourite21 hours ago
- You're sure to get brilliant team building days every time with Open Door. Take a look at our webpage to see more. http://t.co/LyBIrArb4X Reply Retweet Favourite22 hours ago
- Open Door was set up in 1992 as an outdoor pursuits centre and has been managed by Dave Orange since day one. http://t.co/LyBIrArb4X Reply Retweet Favourite3 days ago
- All our staff have been trained not only in #outdoor pursuits but in people skills & teaching; plus they have an infectious enthusiasm! Reply Retweet Favourite4 days ago
- Please don't wait to contact us to get info on our raft building events. http://t.co/LyBIrArb4X Reply Retweet Favourite4 days ago
- "Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted." - Anon Reply Retweet Favourite4 days ago
Not Sure? Let Us Help
Contact DetailsOpen Door Adventure,
Open Door License
A.A.L.A. Licensed Centre
License Number. L4356/R0600
Welcome to Open Door Adventure
Outdoor Pursuits Centre & Team Building Events Programs.
"Where your dreams of outdoor Pursuits adventure become a reality"
Open Door Adventure provide Outdoor Pursuits from multi-activity breaks, activity weekends, adrenaline weekends, mid-week & short breaks, family adventure holidays 5 & 7 days, through to wilderness experiences, School, Colleges and Business team building training events and outdoor pursuit courses.
Weekends are Friday 6pm to Sunday 4pm Midweek breaks are Monday 12pm to Wednesday 12pm and Wednesday 1pm to Friday 1pm.
Open Door Adventure have just opened a New Water Sports Centre at Llyn Brenig,
Please look at Activities, New Water Sports Centre at Llyn Brenig for the latest information.
We are a residential Outdoor Pursuits and Team Building Centre based near St.Asaph, Denbigh-shire, We are a licensed outdoor pursuits center by the Adventure Activities Licensing Services No L9791/R0600.
We are also an Approved provider of Training & Assessment courses for Mountain Leader, Walking Group Leader, Single Pitch climbing award, BCU/WCA Coaching Awards, Mountain Bike Trail Leader Award. Only 30 miles from Manchester and Liverpool.We are based at Dolben Hall, Bont Newydd, a 10 bed-roomed mansion hall with 25 acres of countryside with breathtaking views of the Cefn Valley.
We have our own Limestone Rock face for Climbing and Abseiling, Caves, Low and High Ropes course with Zip-Wire Runway. Forest Area for Paintball, Quad Biking Treks, Bush-craft & Survival skills, Specific areas for Team Building and Problem Solving excercise's, Archery, Mini Assault Course and Orienteering Courses. Jacobs Ladder and the Leap of Faith, Zorb Balling. The River Elwy gives us access to Kayaking and Canoeing, Raft Building, White Water Rafting. There are Mountain Bike trails in the near vacinity.
Dolben Hall Mansion North Wales
At Open Door Adventure we use our skills, experience and sense of fun to deliver the best from the great outdoors. It is our mission to ensure that all our guests leave happy with fabulous memories, and that’s exactly what we achieve (and that is why they keep coming back). When you’re not out in the open, our warm, clean, comfortable accommodation, good food and hospitality allow you to recharge your batteries ready for your next adventure.
We listen to what you want from your enquiry. We’ll put together a program of activity to suit your needs (and your budget), and we will work to your capability and confidence levels to ensure you really enjoy and develop from your experience. Most people when choosing a stay with us have a complete choice of which activities they would like to do length of stay and how they want to spend the time with us.
You can choose from:- Price ranges:
£165 per person 2 Nights Full Board and 2 Core Activities (New For 2014)
£200 Per person 3 Core Activities, £240 Per person 4 Core Activities.
£280 Per person Adrenaline weekend,. Weekends or Mid- Week Full Board and Activities
£60.00 Wilderness Experience Weekend Fri - Sunday (Self Catering) New for 2013/14
Daily Activities from £35 morning or afternoon Full Day only £75 includes lunch.
Family Reunions, Special Birthdays, We are the perfect venue to get all the family in one place, large enough to accommodate everyone but with space to breath on our 25 acre site.
Weddings & Celebrations this is the perfect venue without the huge expense. Exclusive use of venue facilities, Marquees with different styles to suit your taste, BBQ, Hog Roast or set meal. Live Bands, Blue Grass, jass, DJ or Disco.
Please contact for more details 01745 585535
TRAINEE OUTDOOR PURSUITS INSTRUCTOR COURSES. (T.O.P.I.C.)
Would you like to become an outdoor Pursuit Instructor?
You can gain valuable experience & further N.G.B Qualifications on our Trainee Outdoor Pursuits Instructor Course (T.O.P.I.C.) it's aimed at giving you the training and experience required to become a qualified instructor in the outdoors in addition to the National Governing Body qualifications, you will also gain valuable experience in outdoor activities which don’t come under the N.G.B scheme, activities such as gorge walking, low & high ropes, assault courses, team - building and problem solving exercises.
To find out more about one of the best career’s in the world see our TOPIC courses, have a look in the (courses) Outdoor Pursuits Training.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your place now contact us on (01745) 585535
Other Activities we cover and recommend for Adventure Weekends, Adrenalin Weekends, Short Breaks